Tenants and landlords must cancel Ejari contracts at the time of terminating a tenancy contract. This means that any expired Ejari contracts will not be automatically deleted from the system unless submit the Cancellation request
- Signed Letter of no-objection required from owner.
- Copy of the owner’s Emirates ID or a copy of their passport with the signature page.
- If the Owner is Company, required Copy of License copy and Passport copy of Signatory.
- In case there’s a POA by the owner, the POA should be attached if it was from notary, but if these documents were issued outside the country, then they must be attested by the UAE Foreign Affairs. The Emirates ID card of the attorney person is required as well.
- The applicant’s original Emirates ID card.
Land Department Fees:
Registration Trustee Fees: